I’m glad to present the availability of the Advanced View Editor 2.0 Pro. You can purchase it from scsmsolutions.com with price $300 per management group.
The Advanced View Editor 2.0 Pro is add-on for Microsoft System Center 2012 – Service Manager and extend the view engine with exiting features like:
- Full Auto-Refresh of view
- My Work Items View (display information about different work items in one view)
- XML Criteria editor with Code Snippet menu
- Display data from multi-valued columns (1-to-many relationships)
- Change view settings for each user (grouping, sorting and other)
Please find more information on SCSMSolutions.com site.
Update: AVE Pro 2.0 for #SCSM now available: http://t.co/pwFqid6T1h #musthave
Awesome work, Anton!! This is a must have!
RT @scsmru: New blog post: The Advanced View Editor 2 Pro is available to purchase!!! http://t.co/uvvssPw3SO #scsm #aveforscsm
Is this still available? The website link doesn’t seem to be working.
Anton, Another view named “Assigned to Me” has shown under the Assigned to Me view created with your utility for a customer of mine. How can I identify where it is to delete it and then safely do so?